Friday, February 22, 2013

Le Cabrera Brunch - Madrid

I love Le Cabrera and I love it's so close to my place! I keep getting happier and happier with my choice of neighborhood. Some call it the "boho chic" of Madrid. Today I want to recommend to you this place, not only for its brunch but also for a cocktails and modern tapas night out. It's completely thelicious and trendy. The brunch is a fix menu (€25) but you do get to choose one choice for a starter, a main, and dessert. 
Barbara de Braganza, 2.

Enjoy!!!




Cheers!

First, salmon salad. I loved this dish, the salmon had great flavor so it was of high quality and the dressing was very well done. A fresh way to start my menu!

This is another first (yeap! I'm not alone at this brunch) Brioche with berries jam and foie

Eggs benedict...english muffin, poached egg and hollandaise sauce

I n d u l g e n c e 

Both desserts I tried were really good!!! I highly recommend the cheesecake with berries and the tower of little pancakes with toppings 


Cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover